Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2:23 a.m

Hey! So I'm sitting her with Alyssa and my 2 bros and were all mostly on computers. Ya Anthony and Alyssa are fighting over who gets to listen to their youtube videos. I want to text message but no one replys. They must be asleep boring! Oh Nici is boxing on the wii, he isn,t that good but shhh! Lol! Wow! They stopped fighting the world must be coming to an end. They always fight all the time 24/7 none stop no quiting. Ya! I think i really expressed that. OMG! Chris Brown is so fine. I know add right. And for all you people like alyssa i do not addition. But ya have you ever seen Chris Brown without a shirt. Damn it could turn a lesbian straight or well at least bi. Go on youtube and search Chris Brown Sexual seduction. It is super hot lol. I am so off topic of what I was talking about. Oh ya my bro and Alyssa fighting. Well that is boring now. Well I am going to watch Chris Brown. PEACE!

No comments: